Don’t just say it. Display it.
How do you explain a complex or abstract concept in a way that captures and keeps people's attention?
When you pair compelling content with video, you engage people in a way that can’t be achieved with text-based content.
It’s one thing to have a great story, but it’s entirely different and more difficult to communicate that story to potential customers, partners and investors, especially when you consider that the average attention span of an Internet user is eight seconds.
You may have the greatest product since sliced bread but maybe not many people know what your product is or why they’d be interested in it, or perhaps it is hard to explain.
How do you solve that? An explainer video may be just what you need.
Explainer videos are frequently used to help your audience better understand why they need your product or service. Many take the viewer on a branded, fictional journey from zero to hero — overcoming the problem they are struggling with by adopting your solution.
They are also great for explaining complex or hard to grasp abstract concepts. Visual storytelling conveys a greater amount of knowledge and information in less time.
Did you know…
- 79% of consumers prefer watching video to reading about a product.
- Explainer videos are 50x more likely to get on Page 1 of Google
- Homepage explainer videos are the most popular and effective
- 59% of senior executives prefer video
- Video is the #1 most-requested content asset (by consumers)
- Stories with images garner 650% more engagement than stories without a visual aspect.
- Stories delivered in video format get three times more links than those without videos.
- Consumers are 85% more likely to purchase your product after watching a video featuring it.
- By 2021, it is predicted 82% of all online traffic will be driven by video content.
Bottom line is, that when you pair compelling content with video, you engage people in a way that can’t be achieved with text-based content.
Whatever your story may be, it’s time to share it.
We created this explainer video for Persium Group's Owner-to-Investor Framework
Nearly every business owner faces three specific needs which in turn create eight realities that challenge most owners pursuing financial freedom. Other investors who are not business owners do not face these same needs or realities. Therefore, to successfully transition from being a business owner to an investor, a different method is required.
How it works
Schedule a complimentary consultation
Brainstorm your ideas with us and learn more about our approach.